Terms and Conditions
- oninni.com may be also referred to as ONinNI in these terms and conditions and on other pages within this web site and its payment processing gateway.
- Business may refer to a sole trader, business, PLC, corporation, franchise or other commonly determined term for a trading body.
- Services Provided refer to the advance features and or purchasable services of this web site such as the ability to leave a “Rating” about a business or the ability for a business owner or representative of that business to list information about their business.
- Registration Is the process whereby a user registers their details with ONinNI in order for that user to partake of additional featured of this web site such as leaving a star Rating on a particular listing.
- Subscription refers to the fee or amount payable to ONinNI for a user to access its services for an agreed period of time. A user who has paid a subscription may be referred to as a subscribed user.
- Listing A listing refers to information provided by ONinNI or a subscribed user about a particular place within a particular category i.e. “The hotel” (place) within “Stay” (Category)
- Content refers to all information and media including text, audio, images including video supplied by you for publishing.
- Publishing refers to the act of submitting content supplied by you for inclusion in a listing you are responsible for.
For non-registered users
- The use of ONinNI is free to non-registered users who may browse the web site to search for a range of businesses and places. Non-Registered users may not use for example the “Leave a review” or “Add Listing”
For registered users
For subscription users
- ONinNI is a web based listing service for various business types in Northern Ireland. Aimed specifically at the tourist and visitor sector. ONinNI is not associated or affiliated to any of the business listed unless explicitly stated in the listing.
- ONinNI provide the listing services on this web based platform for a subscription fee. This subscription fee may be monthly, annual or a one-time payment, depending on the level of service purchased or the service required this will be clearly detailed during the registration process.
- Only on payment of such subscription fee as described in para 5 above may a business use this service. On payment of the set fee the business may use the services for the length of time as agreed and set out during the registration process.
- In certain circumstances and without subscription ONinNI reserve the right to include and or allow use of the services of ONinNI to individual businesses, charities or event promotors at the sole discretion of ONinNI without subscription and without explanation.
Accuracy of information
- As a subscribed user providing information about a place business or event you agree as part of these terms and conditions that you are responsible for the accuracy of all information provided and published and that you will not willingly or knowingly provide inaccurate, false, misleading or libellous information. you further agree that you will not willing or knowingly provide any illegal, inaccurate or copyright infringement content for publishing on a listing you have responsibility for.
- Should ONinNI become aware of or be made aware of any content that does not comply with para 8 above ONinNI with in the first instance inform the subscribed user and request that the matter is resolved within 7 working days. If no resolution is achieved ONinNI will allow the registered user a further 7 working days to remove the offending material. If after the 7 days removal request period has elapsed and the request to remove the material the subscribed user has not complied ONinNI will suspend that subscribed users account until the issue is resolved in a manner acceptable to ONinNI. No refund of subscription will be made to a subscribed user if their account has been suspended for any breach under para 8 above.
Liability for Listings
- ONinNI accept in good faith that all subscribed users have listed places or events in accordance with these terms and conditions particularly para 8. ONinNI will comply as with para 9 of these terms and conditions as far as is reasonable practicable to ensure accuracy of listings.
- ONinNI accept no liability nor will they be liable for any loss however caused through any misleading inaccurate or wrong information listed or published on this site including details of all places and details of all events including the postponement and or the cancellation of an event.
- ONinNI aims to provide accurate information however, ONinNI cannot warrant the accuracy of descriptions of services or other provided by links to other sites over which ONinNI has no control. ONiNI is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources.
- It is the responsibility of the user wishing to visit or recommend a place or attend an event to ensure the accuracy of the information and details in the listing ONinNI strongly advise that that users contact the listing provider either by telephone or email prior to making any arrangements to attend or visit.
- ONinNI will take as far as is reasonably practicable measures to ensure the security of your account and password and will only allow password resets to registered email accounts.
- As part of these terms and conditions you agree to be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user account name and password and for ensuring restricting access to any device that may access your account on which your username and password are stored, you further agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. ONinNI reserves the right to refuse access or services, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content in its sole discretion.
- ONinNI takes seriously the intellectual property of others, if you believe that your work has been copied or used in a way that infringes copyright law ONinNI urge you to contact us in order that we can investigate the matter.